Eyelash Extensions "Natural Volume"
Eyelash Extensions are service that lengthens and thickens the look of your natural eyelashes for a natural, beautiful and luscious look. Eyelash Extensions are perfect for special occasions or for day to day wear.
Natural Volume Extensions is new service and product when single strands applied to each individual natural eyelash one by one. Natural Volume is premium quality hand made synthetic lashes, super soft, flexible, and lash, but also strong and comfortable. During the application technician matches extensions to the natural lash line and length in order to create more natural look.
Recommended for client who wants to enhance her look for special occasions or who needs and wants to look her best every day
- increased lash length,
- create volume and darkness of your own natural lashes,
- extensions make eyes appear lifted and more open,
- give a more youthful appearance,
- save time since you do not have to wear mascara,
Before eyelash extensions appointment:
- remove contact lenses prior to service,
- do not use any oil-based products around eyes (eye cream, moisturizer, sunscreen),
- do not use eye drops (over the counter or prescription),
- make sure that you do not have sensitive eyes or allergies to any eye products, adhesives or fumes,
- you do not have active eye infection or disease,
- you do not have history of eye or tear duct infection, dry eyes or Sjorgen`s Syndrome,
- make sure that you do not have other medical conditions which prohibit placement and retention of eyelash extensions.
How to take care of new eyelash extensions after appointment
- do not get lashes wet for 24 hours,
- avoid running water directly on your lashes,
- avoid hot steam or sauna,
- do not rub your eyes, and pull on your lashes,
- if you need, use only water based mascara (no waterproof mascara) and only on a tip of lashes avoid root,
- do not use mechanical eyelash curler,
- do not perm or tint your lashes,
- use water based eye makeup remover (do not use oil-based products around eye area and eye drops).
Professional Advice: If you ever had any sensitivity or allergic reaction in a eye area, please consult your physician or ophthalmologist prior to schedule an appointment.