Parisian Diamond Microdermabrasion
For all skin types | 90 min
One of the most popular cosmetic skin care treatments which is known for being pain-free and very effective. A non-invasive skin polishing treatment utilizing a Microdermabrasion Facial Machine with Diamond Tip device. In this type of treatment, dead skin cells are exfoliated and vacuumed off the face with a machine that utilizes tips covered in tiny diamonds. The diamond tips together with the strong suction make it possible to exfoliate the skin more thoroughly than other procedures. With the flexibility of using different suction levels, it is suitable for all skin types and complexion. No-chemicals or anesthesia are used in the procedure, and it has no recovery time. Microdermabrasion treatment effectively reduces or eliminates wrinkles, and fine lines, acne scars, and uneven skin texture, age spots, stretch marks, and more. This is very effective method of skin resurfacing.
Recommended for all skin types, especially beneficial for mature skin with wrinkles and fine lines; and oily skin with post acne scaring.
- eliminates fine lines,
- reduces wrinkles,
- removes acne scars,
- evens out skin texture and color,
- improves blood circulation,
- increases lymphatic drainage,
- increases cell turn over rate, and collagen production.
What to expect: right after procedure - a little bit of redness and sensitivity, in 24 hours - smoother, healthier and younger-looking skin. You will see immediate results, but to get the best effect, you will need as many as 6-9 treatments.
To maximize microdermabrasion results, it is important to follow pre- and post- care instructions.
Pre-treatment care instructions:
- refrain from waxing or sun tanning for 2 weeks prior to treatment,
- stop using Retin-A based product, Accutane at least 2 weeks prior treatment,
- do not use exfoliating creams, scrubs, or exfoliating brushes or machines (Clarasonic),
- you must not have recently had laser treatment or chemical peels.
Post-treatment care instructions
- avoid sun at least 3 days
- use sunscreen with SPF 35 every day,
- keep skin moisturized and clean,
- use gentle cleanser and avoid harsh products containing alcohol, acids, benzyl peroxide, Retin-A
- avoid irritating skin with rubbing, brushes,
- if some peeling occurs apply moisturizer regularly during the day.
Professional Advice: If you're looking for fast, reliable treatment for skin issues like wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, uneven skin tone, or stretch marks, you might consider getting this procedure.